We’ve Got You Covered
Not busy enough? Midwest Benefits Consultants understands the demands of your time and where your priorities lie as a manager or business owner. We value your drive to keep your organization moving in the right direction and are there to support you when it’s time to determine the right Group Healthcare Plan for you and your employees. We are here to do the heavy lifting for you.
Midwest Benefits Consultants strives to make the process as stress-free as possible for you. We are committed to:
Support and Service Through Constant Communication
Whether it is performing your annual benefits renewal or helping one of your employees with a claim, we can guarantee that you and your employees will not have to go at it alone. Unlike other benefits providers that are focused on getting you to sign the dotted line today and then again next year when the plan is up for renewal, we are there every step of the way to support you on the administrative issues and your employees with their questions and concerns.
Simplifying Your Life
Time is a valuable asset. Working with Midwest Benefits Consultants frees up your time. Our seasoned team with take care of your paperwork, compliance issues, and plan administration allowing you to focus on the things that are important to your business.
Compliance requirements are a growing focus of the IRS and winding-up on the wrong side of the law can cost your business dearly. Midwest Benefits Consultants is focused on the keeping you and your employees up-to-date and in compliance on the latest laws and regulations.
Educating You Through Every Step of the Process
Like almost all decisions in your business, it takes constant education to make sure you are setting your organization up for success. When it comes to understanding benefits plans, Midwest Benefits Consultants will explain each step and provide you facts to allow you to make the most informed decision.
Creating the Best Plan for your Business
Understanding how to craft the best Healthcare Benefits Plan can be a difficult task. We can help you navigate the common questions that arise, such as:
- How much of the plan cost should the company contribute?
- How much should employees contribute?
- Are there any tax or business planning implications from my decision?
Midwest Benefits Consultants can help you identify the best approach of the three available options:
- Non-contributory Plans: requires the employer to pay 100% of the premium. Typically this model has the most competitive rates and requires 100% of eligible employees to be enrolled.
- Contributory Plans: Both the employer and participating employees share in the cost of monthly premiums. Rates may be slightly higher than non-contributory plans, but employees can waive coverage since they will be paying a portion of the cost.
- Voluntary Plans: Employees elect to join a plan and pay 100% of the premium. The employer is responsible for collecting the premiums and maintaining an accurate list of enrollees. These plans tend to be the most expensive plans and many insurers require a minimum level of participation.