Your Employees are OUR Business
As a business owner or human resources administrator, you know how important your employees are to your bottom line. We understand how important both your employees and your bottom line are to you. That’s why we go through an intensive and thorough process for your benefits planning, whether you’re evaluating a comprehensive plan for your entire company or simply adding a supplemental benefit.
Our in depth process involves the following:
- Discovery: Each benefits analysis begins with a thorough discovery that includes an evaluation of your objectives and goals; as well as a review of any existing plans
- Carrier Review: Midwest Benefits Consultants is committed to YOU, the client, not any single carrier. We will evaluate all carriers that we believe provide solutions to meet your needs
- Proposals: Midwest Benefits will always solicit proposals from a variety of carriers to ensure you are receiving the best benefits for the most competitive price.
- Evaluation: When we evaluate benefit plans, we aren’t simply looking for the best price. We are looking for the complete package to meet your needs. Our thorough evaluation includes dissecting:
- Plan details
- Existing provider evaluation
- Identifying what options you have available
- Recommendation: The process culminates in a meeting where we will walk you through the evaluation, clearly explain your options, and finally make the recommendation that we believe best serves you