Entrepreneurial Leadership is Just the Start
An entrepreneur is defined as a person(s) who organizes and manages any enterprise, especially a business, usually with considerable initiative and risk. At Midwest Benefits Consultants, we believe it is our responsibility to provide you “entrepreneurial leadership” for your healthcare insurance plans and employee benefits. Taking initiative on your behalf allows us to provide you with the best benefits plans for your employees, while mitigating your risk.
We are committed to:
- Digging Deeper: Due to our wealth of experience, we will use all available resources to find out the unique situation of your company and provide the best benefits solution for you and your employees.
- Being Committed to YOU, not a carrier: Midwest Benefits is committed to you the client. We will identify your special needs and then find the carrier that can fulfill your needs.
- Providing service throughout the year: Midwest Benefits doesn’t show up once a year when it’s time to sign your renewal. We will meet with you periodically to see whether your situation has changed and identify what we can do to help.
- Accountability: We solicit feedback throughout our relationship to identify your level of satisfaction and indentify ways we can better serve you.
We’ve Got you Covered: Benefits Plan Administration
Midwest Benefits Consultants is your single source for the creation and management of your employee benefits plans. We are committed to making the benefit administration as efficient as possible and provide:
- Training to you and your employees, so you understand how your benefits work
- Daily coordination of your current benefits plan.
- Set-up and administration of payroll deductions defined by your companies defined processes
- Annual plan audit and review
- Compliance reviews to ensure you are adhering to federal and state guidelines